Saturday, April 30, 2011

How do we COMPARE?

Ok folks, I have recently gone to several differnt mattress stores and have gotten the testimonies of many of my customers about other mattress stores they have been to.  I wanted to see how we compare in quality, price and customer service..... This is how we did:
  At the DI, they have these price cards that you take to the checkout stand and they get you what's on the ticket.  I have attached a photo of these tickets stating the prices of serveral different items.
  Next is Bradley's Furniture in Salt Lake City. This store is conciderd one of the bigger retails you hear about from small companies like mine.  Of course we cant compare in every way, but I chose to show you about Bradley's because I wanted everyone to see how big a difference a low overhead is when compared to a larger/ more greater overhead such as one like Brandley's.  I have posted several pictures of a few of the mattresses I saw that they have that we have.  For a twin pocketed coil mattress and boxspring Bradley's was charging $799 that is more than we charge for our Queen mattress and boxspring in that same mattress.
 These are just a few of our compared prices from what I have seen. Now lets see what our customers have to say:
  "We just stopped by Crown Mattresses, there were a few we liked, but we really like this one, and it feels better too."
  "I just drove all the way to Murry just to find out that they sold out of thier cheapest twin mattress. I called them before I left and told them I was on my way that I wanted that mattress, they said they had it in stock. I think they were just trying to get me to buy the more exspencive one. I was so mad I just walked out."
  "Hey this looks just like the one we saw in Salt Lake.   Are you sure this is the same mattress? It's almost $500 less then the one we saw!"
  "We bought our mattress not even 2 years ago and it already feels like we are sleeping in a conoe. We need a new mattress but we cant afford alot since we paid so much for our last one. What do you have?"

These are something our customers are saying when they come to us.  Every one of these customers have boughten from us and have been extremly happy with thier purchase.

At Wasatch Mountain Mattresses we sell to over 90% of our customers who walk in. How? we have great prices on even better mattresses.  We are 100% honest with our customers. They know exactly what they are getting in a mattress because we give them our spec sheets.
  Stop by our store today to see what you think for yourself.   1125 W. 725 N. Centerville UT

Store hours are:  Tueseday-Thursday 1:00-7:00
                          Monday & Friday 1:00-5:00
                          Saturday               8:00-4:00

Call with any questions or check out our link to our website.   801-512-9106




No comments:

Post a Comment